Onsite ADA InformationWe are working to make our hotel, which was built in 1939, more accessible to guests with disabilities. We strive to provide all of our guests the same opportunities to stay and enjoy their time at our hotel. For more information on the accessible features of the hotel, please contact Declan at 415-921-3430 or at [email protected]
- The path of travel from the public right of way is through a vehicle driveway.
- The reception is located at street level, but the front door entry is not fully accessible. If you need assistance, please contact us at 415-921-3430.
- All guestrooms are located above small single spaced parking garages and can only be accessed by a stairway.
- Onsite parking is limited to single spaced parking garages under the guestroom units.
- Service animals are allowed.