Onsite ADA InformationWe are working to make the Marina Motel, which was built in the 1939, more accessible to guests with disabilities. We strive to provide all of our guests the same opportunities to stay and enjoy their time at our motel. For more information on the accessible features of the motel, please contact the manager at (415)921-3430.
- The path of travel from the public right of way is through a vehicle driveway.
- The reception is located at street level, but the front door entry is not fully accessible. If you need assistance, please contact us at 415-921-3430.
- All guestrooms are located above small single spaced parking garages and can only be accessed by a stairway.
- Onsite parking is limited to single spaced parking garages under the guestroom units.
- Service animals are allowed.
- These rooms have two double-size beds with an entrance located in the courtyard and bedroom windows that face our neighbor's property.
- The bathroom has an adjustable height hand-held shower wand, grab bars, raised toilet seat, an accessible sink and closed caption television. The in-room hearing accessible features include an audio-visual smoke detector.
- For those guests requiring hearing assistance, we offer kits that contain a teletypewriter (TTY), bed shaker alarm clock and visual doorbell.
- Each of our guest rooms have a K-Pod Coffee maker with coffee, tea and hot cocoa plus hairdryers, iron and board, flat screen television plus a refrigerator and microwave.